Print this page

Catalog and Student Handbook 2021 - 2022

Legal Name

Students are required to use their legal name when conducting business with the college. Students are allowed to change their names on institutional records upon completion of the Change of Information form and the production of evidence showing the official change. A certified copy of a court order, a marriage certificate, or a dissolution decree reflecting the new name in full are examples of the evidence required to support an official name change. The Change of Information form can be found on, and at the Welcome Center. Please consult personnel in the Welcome Center for additional information.