Print this page

Transcripts and Change of Major


Current students may access an unofficial transcript of their grades on Students will not have access to unofficial transcripts on after 90 days of completion of their program. Former students requesting unofficial transcripts are requested to complete a Transcript Request Form located online under Downloadable Forms on 


Current Labouré College of Healthcare Students, as well as former students and alumni, can order official transcripts online through the National Student Clearinghouse. Students will have the option of ordering official transcripts to be delivered via mail or electronic PDF. The total fee for each official transcript must be paid using any major credit card or debit card when submitting the order. Transcript orders generally take about 3 - 5 business days to process (please give additional time if mailing). The College may withhold official academic transcripts if the student has not met all financial obligations to the College. If we are unable to produce a transcript for any reason, the transcript fee will be refunded. 


Academic Probation, Assessment, and Guidance


Academic probation, academic assessment, and academic guidance may be determined by the College's Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) policy, and students will be notified regularly of their academic progress. 


Change of Major

A student planning to change a major should first consult with an advisor concerning the reasons for the change and the availability of space in the proposed new major. The Change of Major form must be submitted to the Admissions Office.


Students completing the Pre-Health Professions Pathway via the Associate of Science in Health Science to transfer into Respiratory Care or Radiation Therapy must complete all Pathway coursework at Labouré College of Healthcare with a minimum CGPA of 2.7 and a minimum grade of C+ in each course. Upon completion of the Pathway coursework, students who wish to transfer to Respiratory Care or Radiation Therapy will be required to take the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) before submitting their Change of Major Form.

The Division Chair or Dean grants approval for a student to change into their program, while the Office of the Registrar processes the change of major in the student record.